1 large zucchini or 2 small (sliced thin with a mandoline slicer)
double batch of my cashew cream
two 8. oz packages of cremini mushrooms
handful of spinach chopped
1 small white onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic or 1 tsp of garlic powder
1 Tbsp oil of your choice for sautéing
1 can pasta sauce (might not use all of it)
1 cup shelled pistachios, roasted and salted, blended to a fine crumble (for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large pan heat oil and sauté garlic and onions until fragrant.
3. Add mushrooms with a dash of sea salt and cook until the mushrooms turn brown and all the liquid they released has evaporated. Set aside
4. Lightly oil a 9x12 baking dish
5. Start by layering the bottom with a light coating of pasta sauce, then 1 layer of zucchini slices. (See image above.)
6. Then layer with tomato sauce, cashew cream, mushroom/oinion mixture, zucchini slices, and a sprinkle of sea salt.
7. Then repeat step 6 until you have about 3 or 4 layers.
(remember not to be to heavy handed with each layer.)
8. When you get to your last layer. Double the zucchini slices, then end with pasta sauce, cashew cream, and sprinkle the pistachio crumble on top.
9. Bake in the oven for about 30-40 mins. Until its bubbling on the sides and the pistachio crumble is turning slightly brown.
10. Remove from oven and wait about 10 mins to cut and serve.
11/3/2017 10:12:50 pm
A food that the whole family will surely enjoy and they will find that taste after this event. I want to try new things and we should be smart in making some choices in life. Today is the day and we should not waste it for there are more things that are waiting for us. Thank you for the love and for the everlasting support. I can really feel the love in the air and we should share it. A full of hope and a food that will delight us all. They will be more happy to become part of something special.
7/31/2019 03:31:04 am
You can also find some gifts that can sometimes work. But Robux is not that easy to give up because it's not free. Robux is usually bought from the game.
5/6/2020 02:25:18 am
Wow. I never thought i could replace the lasagna pasta with zucchini. Anyways, this looks delicious!
Camera Ready Lifestyle
5/8/2020 08:09:13 am
Yes you can do this with a lot of recipes, less calories, more nutrients and still tastes delicious!
Leave a Reply.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes