1. In a mixing bowl add instant coffee, coconut sugar, and water.
2. Mix for about 5 minutes or until it becomes light and fluffy.
3. Add ice to a glass cup (if you want a cold beverage) and fill with almond milk, leaving room at the top for the whipped coffee.
(use warm/hot dairy-free milk with no ice if you want a warm beverage.)
4. Top with about 3 heaping Tbsp of the whipped coffee.
5. Stir to combine the milk and coffee mixture together.
6. The whipped coffee itself is pretty strong, so you will want to mix it with the milk to dilute it before drinking it.
**Feel free to add toppings like cocoa, coffee powder, crumbled cookies, toffee, or chocolate as a treat!
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes