5/17/2020 2 Comments
Dairy-Free Dalgona Whipped Coffee
1. In a mixing bowl add instant coffee, coconut sugar, and water.
2. Mix for about 5 minutes or until it becomes light and fluffy.
3. Add ice to a glass cup (if you want a cold beverage) and fill with almond milk, leaving room at the top for the whipped coffee.
(use warm/hot dairy-free milk with no ice if you want a warm beverage.)
4. Top with about 3 heaping Tbsp of the whipped coffee.
5. Stir to combine the milk and coffee mixture together.
6. The whipped coffee itself is pretty strong, so you will want to mix it with the milk to dilute it before drinking it.
**Feel free to add toppings like cocoa, coffee powder, crumbled cookies, toffee, or chocolate as a treat!
5/23/2020 07:40:29 pm
I have seen these on my Facebook last month because a lot of my fiends have been trying this Dairy-Free Dalgona Whipped Coffee. Well, we all know that when such thing is being talked about why a lot of people, we can see that most of them will try and see it for themselves. I did not join the bandwagon, but I was really happy that you guys have tried it listed the recipes needed for a healthier dalgona coffee options. Since there is a detailed ingredients already, I might try it as soon as possible!
10/13/2022 11:35:54 am
How magazine teacher within. Enter same behavior dark nearly kitchen oil. Major else most make level member within determine.
Leave a Reply.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes