Mango Cherry Nice Cream
1. Place cashew milk and dates (for the chia pudding) into a blender and blend until dates are mixed through.
2. Pour into a glass or jar. Add chia seeds and mix well.
3. Cover and store in fridge overnight, or at least 2 hours.
4. Once your chia pudding is ready to eat you can then make your nice cream.
Place all nice cream ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
(If your blender won't blend due to lack of liquid, you can place your ingredients into a bowl and using an immersion blender, blend the ingredients to get an ice cream consistency.)
5. Pour nice cream over the chia pudding and top with any extra toppings of choice. Enjoy!