1. Cut cauliflower into bite sized florets and add to a large mixing bowl.
2. Add bbq sauce and mix well until all florets are covered.
3. Air fry cauliflower for 15 minutes at 360 degrees. (or 20-25 minutes at 450 degrees in the oven)
4. After 15 mins, stir cauliflower and air fry for another 5-10 mins until crispy.
5. While that's cooking, make your creamy cilantro lime dressing. Recipe below.
6. Scoop the Bbq cauliflower onto tortilla wrap with the remaining toppings and drizzle with creamy cilantro lime dressing.
Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
1. Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes