1 1/2 cup raw cashews
1 cup water
3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp garlic power
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1. Soak cashews in warm water overnight or, for at least 2 hours. ( if in a hurry, you can skip soaking, just make sure you have a good high speed blender.)
2. Drain cashews, if soaking.
3. Combine all ingredients into a high speed blender.
4. Blend until smooth , adding more water if needed to get a creamy consistency .
5. Use as a creamy non- dairy subsitute in place of cheese, sour cream, or as a dip!
6. Store in the fridge for about a week.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes