1 15 oz can chickpea, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup onion, diced
1 cup fresh parsley
1 cup fresh cilantro
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
1 Tbsp olive oil
Green leaf lettuce leaves
Tahini Dill Dressing
shredded purple cabbage
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Add chickpeas, onions, parsley and cilantro to your food processor. Blend until everything is well combined but still chunky.
3. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, baking powder and flaxseed. Continue processing until it starts forming a ball or clumping together in the food processor.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Roll about 2 Tbsp of falafel mixture into balls with your hands, then flatten into patties and place on baking sheet evenly spaced.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, flip and bake for 10-15 minutes , until golden brown.
7. Remove from oven, serve on a lettuce leaves with Tahini Dill Dressing and toppings of your choice.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes