1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into your popsicle mold.
4. Place a few pieces of granola on top and insert wooden popsicle sticks.
5. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until solid.
6. To remove the popsicles from the popsicle molds - fill a dish or pot as tall as your popsicle mold with warm water, place the mold in the warm water for a few seconds, until the popsicles start to loosen.
Who doesn't love coconut or lime, especially in the summertime. ;) Popsicles take me back to my childhood and now I can enjoy them without all the processed sugars and dyes, and your kiddos can too! Have fun experimenting with different flavors, you can be super creative when it comes to popsicles. So go have fun with it and be creative!!
Click here to see the popsicle mold that I used.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes