7/3/2019 0 Comments
1. Place all ingredients in a blender except for the orange zest.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into your popsicle mold.
4. Sprinkle the orange zest on top then insert wooden popsicle sticks.
5. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until solid.
6. To remove the popsicles from the popsicle molds - fill a dish or pot as tall as your popsicle mold with warm water, place the mold in the warm water for a few seconds, until the popsicles start to loosen.
Leave a Reply.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes