Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor.
2. Pulse ingredients together until you get a sticky consistency.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Form burger sized patties on the parchment paper (don't worry if it seems a little runny, you can use a spoon to form your patties, they will hold together once their baked.)
5. Bake in the oven for 15 mins, then take them out and flip.
6. Bake on the other side for another 10 mins.
7. Serve on a bun along with you'r favorite condiments!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.