1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together flax egg and set aside for 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, potato starch, and salt. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl combine apple cider vinegar, almond milk, flax egg and maple syrup. Mix well.
5. Slowly mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until it becomes a batter.
6. Add in wild blueberries (If using frozen berries, you can add 1-2 extra Tbsp of flour if the batter becomes too runny)
7. Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter on the baking sheet for each pancake leaving about 2 inches in-between them.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through and starting to crisp on the top.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool.
10. Top with a mixture of blueberries and maple syrup...or whatever you like.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes