14 oz. stir-fry rice noodles (flat pad thai noodles)
1 head broccoli, cut into florets
2 gloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 cup carrot matchsticks
1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
1/2 cup crushed peanuts
1/4 cup gluten free Tamari sauce
1/4 cup coconut aminos
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp tomato paste
juice of 2 limes
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1. Cook pad thai noodles according to package instructions (al dente) Set aside.
2. While that is cooking make the sauce by combining sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk everything together. Set aside.
3. In a wok or large pan, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil, add garlic cook until fragrant.
4. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil, broccoli, purple cabbage, and carrot sticks, in that order, leaving about 2 minutes between each veggie.
5. Stir-fry veggies until cooked yet still crunchy.
6. Add the pad thai noodles to the pan with veggies then pour sauce over top.
7. Mix until well combined and everything is warm and heated through.
8. Serve warm , sprinkle with crushed peanuts or sprouts.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.