"Namaste" gluten free, vegan pizza mix, you can buy online.
vegan pizza sauce ( I used Bove's)
two 8 0z. Packs of mushrooms, rinsed and sliced
oregano to top
2 cups cashew cheese
vegan parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven 450 degrees
2. Mix pizza crust according to package directions.
3. Bake crust for about 20 mins (according to package instructions)
4. While thats baking, you can slice up your mushrooms, and make cashew cheese if you haven't already.
5. After 20 mins, pull the pizza crust out of the oven.
6. Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce ( not too much or it will get soggy)
7. Add mushrooms.
8. Add cashew cheese in small circles all over the pizza (like the photo above)
9. Bake for another 15 mins or more until the cashew cheese starts to harden on top.
10. Let cool before serving.
1. This pizza crust works best if you spread it out as thin as possible, even if you don't end up using it all.
2. You can also bake it a little longer than 20 mins when it first goes in the oven, to get a crispier crust.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes