1. For the caramel sauce - In a high speed blender, combine dates, almond milk, salt, and coconut oil. Blend until smooth.
2. Transfer caramel to a bowl. Set aside.
3. Get your toppings ready by placing them in separate bowls.
4. Firmly press a wooden stick (or popsicle stick) into the center of each apple.
5. Roll each apple in the caramel sauce.
6. Then roll the apples in the toppings of choice.
Refrigerate for more crisp/crunchy apples!!
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes