6/2/2018 2 Comments
Vanilla Cinnamon Almond MYLK
1. Place almonds in a bowl and cover them with water. Soak them overnight for about 8-12 hours.
2. Drain almonds and rinse well.
3. Place almonds, spring water, maple syrup, and vanilla extract into a blender.
4. Blend on high until there are no chunks left.
5. Place the nut milk bag or cheesecloth over a large bowl.
6. Slowly pour the almond milk mixture into the bag over the bowl, then squeeze the bag or cloth so the almond milk comes out leaving the pulp and blended almonds in the bag.
7. Once you have strained all the almond milk into the bowl, add cinnamon and whisk together.
8. Pour into a large glass jar with a tight fitting lid and place in the fridge for 3- 4 days.
9. Shake well before each use.
6/17/2018 04:28:09 pm
I am a fan of milk, I love drinking milk with some cookies on the table. Vanilla Cinnamon is the flavor of this drink. There are various types of drink in the market, but this drink caught my eyes and my attention towards this post has been caught. I saw the ingredients and how it is created, but still I have questions in my mind and I have some conclusions that I want to ask for my parents. I would also like to request other people to create their own blogs to show the food that they love the most. I want to make a great review in this post and see the progress of this blog.
6/27/2018 02:56:42 pm
Ohhhh. I have to give this a try!!!
Leave a Reply.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes