1. Place almonds in a bowl and cover them with water. Soak them overnight for about 8-12 hours.
2. Drain almonds and rinse well.
3. Place almonds, spring water, maple syrup, and vanilla extract into a blender.
4. Blend on high until there are no chunks left.
5. Place the nut milk bag or cheesecloth over a large bowl.
6. Slowly pour the almond milk mixture into the bag over the bowl, then squeeze the bag or cloth so the almond milk comes out leaving the pulp and blended almonds in the bag.
7. Once you have strained all the almond milk into the bowl, add cinnamon and whisk together.
8. Pour into a large glass jar with a tight fitting lid and place in the fridge for 3- 4 days.
9. Shake well before each use.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes