12/21/2016 0 Comments
Tomato Spinach Vegan Grilled Cheese
Makes 2 Sandwiches
4 slices of ezekiel bread
1 organic tomato, sliced
8 spinach leaves
4 slices " Field Roast" creamy original chao cheese
Earth balance vegan butter
1. Spread vegan butter on one side of each slice of bread.
2. Slice tomato into thin slices.
3. Assemble sandwiches using 2-3 tomato slices, 4 spinach leaves, and 2 slices of vegan cheese on each sandwich. With the buttery side of the bread on the outside.
4. Preheat skillet over medium heat.
5. Grill until lightly browned on each side.
- be carful flipping, they can get slippery.
- be sure to cook on a low- medium heat so the cheese has time to melt without burningthe bread.
Enjoy with a bowl of warm vegan tomato soup!!!
Leave a Reply.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes