1 small head of cauliflower and 1 small head of broccoli, cut into florets
4 tablespoons olive oil
2/3 cup tahini
2 cloves garlic, minced
juice of half a lemon
5 tablespoons vegetable broth, plus more if needed
1 teaspoon salt
4 dates, diced
4 tablespoons dill (optional)
1/2 cup roasted salted pistachios or peanuts.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine the cauliflower and broccoli florets with 1 clove of garlic and the olive oil.
3. Place Broccoli and cauliflower on the baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
4. When the cauliflower and broccoli is lightly browned and soft, remove it from the oven. Allow it to cool about 5 minutes then transfer to a medium size bowl.
1. In a food processor or small blender, blend together garlic, tahini, lemon juice, vegetable broth, and salt. Adding more vegetable broth as needed to become a dressing like consistency.
1. Toss the cauliflower with half of the tahini dressing.
2. Top with nuts, more tahini dressing, and dill (optional)
3. Serve immediately.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes