1 small head of cauliflower and 1 small head of broccoli, cut into florets
4 tablespoons olive oil
2/3 cup tahini
2 cloves garlic, minced
juice of half a lemon
5 tablespoons vegetable broth, plus more if needed
1 teaspoon salt
4 dates, diced
4 tablespoons dill (optional)
1/2 cup roasted salted pistachios or peanuts.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine the cauliflower and broccoli florets with 1 clove of garlic and the olive oil.
3. Place Broccoli and cauliflower on the baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
4. When the cauliflower and broccoli is lightly browned and soft, remove it from the oven. Allow it to cool about 5 minutes then transfer to a medium size bowl.
1. In a food processor or small blender, blend together garlic, tahini, lemon juice, vegetable broth, and salt. Adding more vegetable broth as needed to become a dressing like consistency.
1. Toss the cauliflower with half of the tahini dressing.
2. Top with nuts, more tahini dressing, and dill (optional)
3. Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes