Lemon Tahini Dressing
1. Chop broccoli into bite size florets.
2. Chop or grate carrots and radishes into long pieces.
3. Chop green onions and remove stems from cilantro.
4. Add the broccoli, carrots, and radishes to a large bowl, along with chopped green onions, cilantro, and baby romaine. Toss to combine.
5. In a food processor or blender add "Lemon Tahini Dressing" ingredients and blend until smooth. (The sauce may still be very thick. Add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until the sauce thins and is completely smooth and emulsified. Taste for seasoning, and adjust salt.)
6. Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss to combine.
7. Top with pumpkin seed and dried cranberries.
8. Serve immediately, or transfer to the fridge to chill. Store salad in the fridge in a sealed container for at least 3 days.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes