7/14/2017 0 Comments
Ramen Noodles with Peanut Sauce
10 oz ramen noodles (gluten free) I used Lotus foods millet and brown rice
3-4 large carrots, peeled into ribbons
5 scallions+ some of the green, sliced
2 cups shredded purple cabbage
crushed roasted peanuts
1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
4 Tbsp warm water
juice of 1 lime
3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp maple syrup
2 Tbsp coconut aminos or gluten free tamari sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Cook ramen noodles according to package instructions. (rinse with cold water and set aside)
2. Mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together ramen noodles, carrots, scallions, and purple cabbage.
4. Pour dressing over top and combine until everything is well coated with dressing.
5. Top with crushed peanuts.
Leave a Reply.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes