1 cup gluten free oat flour
1 ¼ cup almond flour
3 Tbsp maple syrup
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp vanilla
Coconut Sugar Coating
¼ cup coconut sugar
¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. In a large bowl combine oat flour and almond flour.
2. Add remaining pumpkin pie ball ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. In a small bowl combine the coconut sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice, for the coconut sugar coating.
4. Scoop out 1 ½ to 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie ball mixture. Roll into a ball.
5.Place pumpkin pie ball in the coconut sugar bowl and roll to coat it. Place on a large plate or baking sheet.
6. Repeat the above two steps with the remaining pumpkin pie ball mixture.
7. For best texture, serve immediately. Pumpkin balls stay great at room temperature for 2-3 days. Make sure to not store the balls in an airtight container or the pumpkin will make the balls get very soggy.
Recipe from glutenfreewithlb.com/no-bake-pumpkin-pie-balls-gluten-free-vegan/
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes