1 cup almond or coconut milk
1/2 cup chia seeds
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/3 cup coconut nectar(low glycemic option) or maple syrup
1 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup raspberries, frozen or fresh
1 Tbsp vegan butter
2 Tbsp raw coconut nectar
1 Tbsp almond milk
2 Tbsp chia seeds
coconut whipped cream
1. Place all ingredients into a high speed blender.
2. Blend until it becomes pudding- thick.
3. Place into a mason jar, bowl, or cup.
4. Add berry topping.
5. Spoon coconut whipped cream on top and sprinkle with cinnamon.
1. In a small pot, combine 1 cup blueberries (save 1/3 cup), raspberries, vegan butter, raw coconut nectar, and almond milk.
2. Heat until the juices start to release and the mixture becomes more of a liquid consistency.
3. Add 1/3 cup blueberries and chia seeds.
4. Cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Remove from heat.
6. (Option) Use immersion blender to blend any large chunk of berries, if you like a more smooth texture.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.