1. Wash and cut potatoes in half or in fourths.
2. Steam potatoes for 10-15 mins. until they are tender when pierced with a fork.
3. Allow potatoes to cool.
4. Add potatoes to a large mixing bowl along with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
6. Allow to chill in the fridge until cooled. Serve.
Perfect to make for a summer cookout or potluck!
Make it Oil-Free!
-Just swap out the Sir Kensington's vegan mayo with this oil free mayo recipe!
1. Blend until creamy.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes