5/31/2019 1 Comment
1. Wash and cut potatoes in half or in fourths.
2. Steam potatoes for 10-15 mins. until they are tender when pierced with a fork.
3. Allow potatoes to cool.
4. Add potatoes to a large mixing bowl along with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
6. Allow to chill in the fridge until cooled. Serve.
Perfect to make for a summer cookout or potluck!
Make it Oil-Free!
-Just swap out the Sir Kensington's vegan mayo with this oil free mayo recipe!
1. Blend until creamy.
11/14/2019 03:40:17 pm
When we go to the stores in the supermarket we always notice the different salad and we can see the different flavors that makes them distinct but the ingredients are not that different at all. Potato salad is a new salad for me because the typical salad that I know have vegetables and there are fruits that are included in it, but here we can notice that the potato is the main ingredient. I am thrilled to have a taste of this salad.
Leave a Reply.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes