1 1/2 frozen bananas
1/2 tsp coconut oil
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 tsp hemp seeds
1 cup non dairy milk
1 large orange frozen ( in slices)
1. Peel bananas, then, either slice them or cut them in half. Put in freezer overnight.
2. Do the same with the oranges, peel then freeze.
3. Combine all ingredients into a high speed blender.
4. Blend until you have a creamy consistency.
5. If its to thick add small amounts of water until you get the desired consistency.
6. Enjoy the taste of childhood! :)
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes