Recipe Video Below!
Red Pepper Sauce
1. Peel and chop potatoes and place them in a pot of water and a dash of sea salt.
2. Bring potatoes to a boil and cook until soft.
3. Once potatoes are done, drain them and set aside.
4. Sauté onions with a splash of vegetable broth or water until they soften.
5. In a large mixing bowl add potatoes and mash with a masher or a fork until the chunks are gone.
6. Next add the sautéed onions, black pepper, garlic & herb seasoning, and grilling seasoning. Mix well.
7. Make the Red Pepper Sauce by placing all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
8. Next add 2-3 Tbsp of the red pepper sauce to the potato mixture and mix, saving the rest as a dipping sauce.
9. Assemble pierogies. (watch video below for more detail)
11. Sprinkle with dill and serve with the red pepper sauce. (also good with ketchup!)
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes