12/29/2018 1 Comment
Recipe Video Below!
Red Pepper Sauce
1. Peel and chop potatoes and place them in a pot of water and a dash of sea salt.
2. Bring potatoes to a boil and cook until soft.
3. Once potatoes are done, drain them and set aside.
4. Sauté onions with a splash of vegetable broth or water until they soften.
5. In a large mixing bowl add potatoes and mash with a masher or a fork until the chunks are gone.
6. Next add the sautéed onions, black pepper, garlic & herb seasoning, and grilling seasoning. Mix well.
7. Make the Red Pepper Sauce by placing all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
8. Next add 2-3 Tbsp of the red pepper sauce to the potato mixture and mix, saving the rest as a dipping sauce.
9. Assemble pierogies. (watch video below for more detail)
11. Sprinkle with dill and serve with the red pepper sauce. (also good with ketchup!)
1/1/2019 05:45:39 pm
These look amazing!!!
Leave a Reply.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes