So you are getting professional pictures done. Maybe it's your wedding day, a special event, a birthday party, family photos, maybe you, yourself, are a makeup artist. Whatever it may be, you just want your skin to look flawless on camera. I am going to share with you my secret weapon for a flawless complexion on camera.
-I am not paid or sponsored in any way to promote this product , just an FYI.
RCMA is by far my favorite foundation to use on camera. I have used other products but I always come back to this one. I am not saying there aren't other good brands. But for me personally, this is the one.
RCMA stands for The Research Council of Makeup Artists and was founded in 1962. RCMA was organized to further the research and development of specialized professional make-up products for the film, television and stage industry. You can easily layer this foundation without making it look cakey.
I have emailed them in the past and their response was that all their foundation is cruelty free and vegan !!! Yay!!! Which makes this product that much better!
My suggestions for this product:
- If you are a makeup artist, using a metal makeup spatula to scoop it out, so that there is no contamination.
- A little goes a long way so start out with a small amount and layer as needed.
- If you have oily skin I recommend using a oil- reducing primer before applying.
- To finish the look making it flawless, you can set this foundation with powder. This also helps to keep the foundation from running or bleeding into any other makeup that you apply to your face.
- This foundation can feel a little heavy for everyday use. But perfect for a special occasion.
I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions in the comments below.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes