1. Place ingredients into a food processor (except chocolate chips)
2. Blend until creamy.
3. Add half of the chocolate chips to the mixture, blend to break into smaller pieces.
4. Pour mixture into a tin - lined with parchment paper.
5. Add the remaining chocolate chips on top.
6. Place in the freezer overnight.
7. Let thaw for about 30 mins before scooping and serving.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes