1. Place ingredients into a food processor (except chocolate chips)
2. Blend until creamy.
3. Add half of the chocolate chips to the mixture, blend to break into smaller pieces.
4. Pour mixture into a tin - lined with parchment paper.
5. Add the remaining chocolate chips on top.
6. Place in the freezer overnight.
7. Let thaw for about 30 mins before scooping and serving.
6/22/2019 06:11:58 pm
This is my favorite dessert, the color of the ice cream makes me crave for more sweets. I want to try this flavor and I know that this flavor will be a great addition to my list where I collect the taste of the ice cream and ensure that I try to make one at home. I am just curious because there is a mint flavor that was added to the ice cream and I think that is really strange but I know that they put it there for a reason and I will make some assumptions about this but I know this will be a great complement to add.
Leave a Reply.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes