1lb (16 oz) brown rice pasta
1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup sweet corn
1/2 cup chopped red pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbsp olive oil
juice from 2 limes
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 1/2 tsp cumin
a dash of cayenne for some heat
1. Cook Pasta according to instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Chop onion, red pepper, and cilantro.
3. Unthaw sweet corn if frozen.
4. Add onion, red pepper, cilantro, and corn to the pasta , along with the remaining ingredients.
Make the dressing
5. Whisk together all dressing ingredients until well combined.
6. Pour dressing over pasta salad, mix until everything is coated.
7. Serve at room temperature or chill in the fridge and serve.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes