1 ripe avocado
1 ripe mango
Pea sprouts or other sprouts
4 oz. thin rice noodles
6-7 spring roll wrappers
1/3 cup peanut butter
3 drops of hot sauce or 1/2 tsp Sriracha sauce
1 Tbsp coconut aminos or gluten free tamari
1 tsp flax oil
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 Tbsp agave nectar
1/2 tsp salt
1. Cook rice noodles according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Make peanut sauce by combining all sauce ingredients and mix with an electric hand blender, immersion blender, or a small high speed blender. (Whatever you have that will blend up peanut butter to a creamy consistency.) Set aside.
3. Slice avocado and mango lengthwise. set aside.
4. To make the spring rolls, make sure you have a damp, flat surface (I used my cutting board, and ran water over it)
5. Run rice paper/wrapper under water until it becomes pliable.
6. Lay the wrapper the damp surface. Add rice noodles, mango, avocado, and sprouts in to center. Then roll it up being careful no to break it. (make sure not to overload it so the spring rolls don't split.)
7. Serve immediately with the spicy peanut sauce.
Tip: If you must refrigerate them. dampen a paper towel and roll them up inside, making sure they no not touch, because they will stick together. Place in a air-tight container in the fridge for one day.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes