2 sweet potatoes
1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans (also called chickpeas)
1/2 cup vegetable broth (more if needed)
1 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 onion powder
2 Tbsp ketchup
1/2 cup tahini
juice of 1 lemon
1 glove garlic, peeled
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 Tbsp dill weed
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Wash sweet potatoes, then pierce with a fork several times all over.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and place the potatoes on top.
4. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, until soft throughout and beginning to ooze.
5. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
6. Next, rinse and drain the chickpeas.
7. Place in a medium skillet, with the rest of the chickpea ingredients.
8. Cook on medium heat (added more veggie broth if needed) until chickpeas are soft and most the liquid is absorbed but not completely. Set aside.
9. For the dressing, combine all ingredients into a small blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
10. Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise, add chickpeas on top, drizzle with tahini dressing.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes