1 1/2 cups of organic cane sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
2-3 Tbsp poppy seeds
5-8 drops Lemongrass essential oil
6 drops Lavender essential oil
1. In a medium size mixing bowl combine sugar and coconut oil. ( using a fork works well.)
2. Add more sugar or oil to make the right consistency, you don't want it to be too wet but enough to exfoliate your skin.
3. Next mix in the poppy seeds, and essential oils until everything is well combined.
4. Scoop into a glass container or jar with a lid.
5. Use on wet skin, moving in a circular motion.
6. Show off your silky skin!
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes