1 1/2 cups organic cane sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
7 drops pepperment essential oil
5 drops thieves essential oil
5 drops Christmas Spirit essential oil
1. In a medium size mixing bowl combine sugar and coconut oil. ( using a fork works well.)
2. Add more sugar or oil to make the right consistency, you don't want it to be too wet but enough to exfoliate your skin.
3. Next add the essential oils, using the fork, mix oils with the sugar and coconut oil.
4. Scoop into a glass container or jar with a lid.
5. Use on wet skin, moving in a circular motion.
6. Perfect for holiday gifts!!
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes