Cashew Sour Cream
1. In a large pot, add onion and garlic with a pinch of salt and sauté until it starts to soften. Using oil or small amounts of water if needed to prevent sticking.
2. Add peppers and zucchini, cook another 3-4 minutes.
3. Add vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, stir and bring to a boil.
4. Add beans, chili powder, salt, cumin, and pepper. Cover and let simmer for about 15- 20 minutes.
5. Make cashew sour cream by adding the cashew sour cream ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth. Place in the fridge until ready to use. (this will help thicken it)
6. Remove from heat and add lemon juice and more salt if desired.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes