1. Drain tofu, gently wrap in paper towels and press to remove excess water, let sit for about 10 mins.
2. Add onions to a heated pan and sauté in vegetable broth (using small amounts at a time, enough to coat the pan.) until translucent.
3. Add mushrooms and tomatoes. Sauté for another 3 mins.
4. Unwrap tofu from paper towels and break apart with your hands until you get the desired scramble size. Add to the mixture and continue cooking.
5. Stir in turmeric, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook for another 3 mins.
6. Add spinach.
7. Continue cooking a few more mins until everything is cooked through.
8. Transfer to a plate and serve with avocado toast, roasted potatoes, or whatever you like.
**Store leftovers in the fridge up to 3 days.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes