2/16/2020 1 Comment
Easy Veggie Tofu Scramble
1. Drain tofu, gently wrap in paper towels and press to remove excess water, let sit for about 10 mins.
2. Add onions to a heated pan and sauté in vegetable broth (using small amounts at a time, enough to coat the pan.) until translucent.
3. Add mushrooms and tomatoes. Sauté for another 3 mins.
4. Unwrap tofu from paper towels and break apart with your hands until you get the desired scramble size. Add to the mixture and continue cooking.
5. Stir in turmeric, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook for another 3 mins.
6. Add spinach.
7. Continue cooking a few more mins until everything is cooked through.
8. Transfer to a plate and serve with avocado toast, roasted potatoes, or whatever you like.
**Store leftovers in the fridge up to 3 days.
2/18/2020 02:48:56 am
I know that is hard to please the children for them to eat those vegetables that are served on the dinner table. This post will help the mothers out there to prepare a dish that will trick the children to eat the different vegetables that will give them the nutrients that they need. I can now prepare a meal that will let the children eat those vegetables that they do not like.
Leave a Reply.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes