Serving Size: 2 Wraps
2. In a bowl combine chickpeas and bbq sauce, mix until coated.
3. Spread chickpeas out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake for 20 mins or until they start to get crispy and turning brown.
5. Let cool completely before adding them to your wrap.
1. Take the first tortilla and spread about 2 Tbsp of hummus as your first layer.
2. Add about 2 Tbsp of vegan cream cheese on top of the hummus and spread.
3. Next, add about half the BBQ chickpeas to the center of the wrap.
4. Add enough chopped lettuce, cilantro, and avocado to fill the wrap. Be careful not to overfill it so you are able to actually wrap it up.
5. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
6. Roll it up like you would a burrito. (You can use toothpicks like I did to help hold it together, especially if you're packing it for lunch!) (see video)
7. Repeat, using the rest of the ingredients for the second wrap.
Fill it up! Wrap it up! Eat it up!
I love a good hearty wrap.... or sandwich if I'm being honest. But a lot of the time they tend to be very unhealthy, filled with lots of fat, salt, gluten and processed chemicals... Doesn't really sound so good anymore does it?!
The thing is, I still want to enjoy my favorite foods without all the unhealthy parts and actually feel good about what I am eating and if you're reading this, I'm sure you do to. But I know a lot of you get hung up on this, "what do I eat then?" This is where I come in to do the hard work for you, by creating healthier versions of those foods, so all you have to do is follow the recipes, relax, eat and enjoy!! This is great because it takes the guess work out of it, which can be the reason so many people don't follow through on a heathy diet.
If you like the way that sounds, keep popping in to the CRL blog page to see our new recipe posts. Or you can sign up for our newsletter below and be the first to know when a new recipe is posted!
I want to hear from you! Let me know what your favorite foods are and what type of recipes you'd like to see in the future.
See you again soon!
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes