1. Preheat oven to 380 degrees
2. Slice each potato in half and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cut side up.
3. Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool.
4. Once the potatoes have cooled, carefully scoop out the middles.
5. In a large bowl combine the centers of the potatoes and the rest of the ingredients, except the paprika.
6. Blend everything together with an immersion blender or food processor until creamy.
7.Using a pastry bag, (or zip lock baggy), fill hollowed out potatoes with the chickpea mixture.
8. Top with paprika and serve.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.