Serving: About 18
Dark Chocolate Coating
1. Combine filling ingredients into a large mixing bowl & mix well.
2. Form into 1 inch egg shapes and lay on a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
3. Place in freezer for 25-30 mins.
4. Break up the chocolate bar into equal size pieces.
5. Place chocolate bar pieces and coconut oil in a small pot, on very, very low heat.
6. Once chocolate is melted, dip each egg and coat with the chocolate.
7. Place them back on the wax or parchment paper lined baking sheet.
8. Sprinkle the tops of each egg with some sea salt or coconut flakes. Any left over chocolate can be drizzled over top.
9. Place back in the freezer for another 30 mins.
***Store in the fridge.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes