Mushroom Taco Filling
8 oz. mushrooms, chopped
1/2 cup vegetable broth
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder
pinch of paprika
1 tsp coconut aminos or tamari sauce
Walnut Taco Filling
1 cup walnuts
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp chili powder
Cashew Sour Cream
1 cup cashews
1/2 cup water
juice of 1 lemon
1/4 tsp salt
blue corn taco shells (Gluten free)
1 can refried bean or 1 can black beans (optional)
-this will add to filling your tacos.
1. Place all mushroom taco filling ingredients into a large pan, cook until mushrooms become soft.
2. Combine all walnut taco filling ingredients in a food processor, pulse until you have a crumble consistency, but not powdery.
3. Add the blended walnut taco filling to the pan with the mushroom taco mixture, allow it to absorb the rest of the liquid in the pan. Remove from heat.
4. Place all cashew sour cream ingredients into a high speed blender, blend until smooth.
5. If using refried beans or black beans, heat them until warm.
6. Build your taco...
-blue corn taco shell
-refried beans or black beans ( if using )
-walnut mushroom mixture
-cashew sour cream
.....Get your crunch on!
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes