2 zucchinis, spiralized
1 cup tomato sauce (I used Bove's roasted garlic)
1 1/2 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup water (to start)
1 lemon, juiced
1 rib celery (one stick)
1/2 tsp garlic powder (or 1 small clove)
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp italian seasoning
1. Spiralize zucchini, set aside.
2. Combine all cream sauce ingredients into a small blender.
3. Blend until creamy (adding small amounts of water if needed to help blend.)
4. Pour cream sauce and tomato sauce into a small pot. Mix to combine.
5. Warm sauce over low-medium heat until warmed up. checking frequently.
***Do not overheat or overcook the sauce. It will harden.
6. Once the sauce is warm, pour over zoodles and enjoy!!!
** Store zoodles and sauce separately, otherwise the zoodles will get soggy.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes