1 head cauliflower
1 head broccoli, cut into florets
5 scallions, diced
1 cup frozen peas, thawed
1 cup shredded purple cabbage
2 carrots, peeled and chopped
2 Tbsp oil
1/4 cup coconut aminos
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp garlic
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
hot sauce (optional)
1. Cut cauliflower into sections, then add to a food processor. Blend until you get rice size pieces. Set aside.
2. In a wok or large saute pan, add 1 Tbsp oil and carrots. Cook until they start soften, about 5 mins.
3. Next, add broccoli, and scallions with another Tbsp of oil. Cook for another 5 min.
4. Add shredded purple cabbage, peas, and cauliflower. Turn to medium heat.
5. In a small bowl combine coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, salt, maple syrup, and hot sauce if using.
6. Pour into the wok and stir until everything is coated.
7. Cook for another 3-5 mins.
8. Serve immediately.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes