1. Cut cauliflower into bite size florets
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix in the flax eggs and stir to coat the cauliflower. (use hand if needed)
3. In a small mixing bowl combine all spices and chickpea flour.
4. Mix in half of the spice mixture with the cauliflower.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 mins.
6. Take out of the oven and flip cauliflower, add the rest of the spice mixture along with the breadcrumbs.
7. Bake for another 15-20 mins until brown and crispy.
8. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes