2/20/2018 0 Comments
Cauliflower and Chickpea Salad
1. Steam cauliflower rice until tender, set aside and let cool.
2. Combine chickpeas, celery, garlic, and cilantro in a large mixing bowl.
3. Then add the cauliflower rice, once cooled off.
4. Add the rest of the remaining ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
5. Serve immediately or serve cold by chilling it in the fridge for a few hours.
Leave a Reply.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes