1 1/2 cup raw cashews
1 cup almond milk (unsweetened , unflavored)
15 oz. can navy beans (rinsed and drained)
1 lemon , juiced
2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp vegan mayo (I use Sir Kensington's fabanaise)
3 Tbsp hot sauce (for mild) 1/3 cup (for spicy) Add more if you like it really spicy!
2/3 cup (+ 1 cup for the top) daiya cheddar cutting board shreds (Not the original daiya cheddar)
**You can use any meltable vegan cheese that you like!
1 cup cauliflower rice (steamed)
chips or pita slices for dipping
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. In a food processor or high speed blender, blend, cashews, almond milk, navy beans, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, garlic, onion, salt, and hot sauce.
2. Transfer into a large mixing bowl. Then fold in 2/3 cup daiya, cauliflower rice, and vegan mayo.
3. Mix until everything is evenly combined.
4. Oil an 8x8 in baking dish, pour and evenly spread the dip into the pan.
5. Using the remaining 1 cup of daiya cheddar shreds, sprinkle evenly on top.
6. Cover tightly with foil.
7. Bake 20 -25 mins. Until daiya shreds start to melt.
8. Serve with chips or warmed pita slices.
***Do not overcook, the dip could become hardened or dry.
***This could also be assembled and stored in the fridge a day ahead and then baked the next day.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes