** Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. Cook quinoa and vegetable broth according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Sauté onions and garlic with 1 Tbsp oil. Set aside.
3. Steam kale and broccoli using a steam basket or pot. Set aside.
4. Combine cooked quinoa, onions, garlic, and steamed broccoli and kale into a large mixing bowl.
5. Make the cheezy sauce by combining all the "cheezy sauce" ingredients into a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
6. Add the cheezy sauce, 1/2 cup daiya cheddar shreds, vegan mayo, and cilantro to the quinoa mixture.
7. Mix well until everything is combined and coated with the sauce.
8. Transfer mixture to an 8x8 baking pan.
9. Top with the mixture with the remaining 1/2 cup of Daiya cheddar shreds.
**Optional : Add crumbled pistachios on top like I did. :)
10. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes until everything is heated through and daiya cheese has started melting on top.
** Serves 3-4
** If making this for a party or a larger family, I recommend doubling the recipe.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes