1. Cook quinoa, using the 2 cups of vegetable broth. Let cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine quinoa and the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
3. Place all jalapeño dressing ingredients into a small blender or food processor.
4. Blend until smooth.
5. Pour dressing into the quinoa salad and mix well.
6. Best eaten right away. Can be refrigerated for about 2-3 days.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes