1/14/2018 2 Comments
Amazing Vegan Queso Dip
1 1/2 cup raw cashews
3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1 lemon, juice
1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp water
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chunky salsa
chips for dipping
*You can add hot sauce or cayenne pepper if you like it spicy!**
**Option: Add sliced vegan sausage
1. In a high speed blender, combine all ingredients, except salsa.
2. Blend on high until creamy (adding small amounts of water if to thick)
3. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
4. Add salsa, stir until everything is combined.
5. You can serve it just like this or you can warm it up.
1. Add queso into a small pot on very low heat.
2. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Once warmed up, transfer to a serving bowl.
4. Serve immediately.
**Be careful not to heat to long, or on high heat, or it will start to harden.**
2/3/2019 10:24:47 am
what chips do you like to buy??
Camera Ready Lifestyle
3/3/2019 07:42:19 am
The chips I used for this recipe were the "Beanitos" Black Bean Chips!!
Leave a Reply.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes