10 oz ramen noodles (gluten free) I used Lotus foods millet and brown rice
3-4 large carrots, peeled into ribbons
5 scallions+ some of the green, sliced
2 cups shredded purple cabbage
crushed roasted peanuts
1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
4 Tbsp warm water
juice of 1 lime
3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp maple syrup
2 Tbsp coconut aminos or gluten free tamari sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Cook ramen noodles according to package instructions. (rinse with cold water and set aside)
2. Mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together ramen noodles, carrots, scallions, and purple cabbage.
4. Pour dressing over top and combine until everything is well coated with dressing.
5. Top with crushed peanuts.