1. Place ingredients into a food processor (except chocolate chips)
2. Blend until creamy.
3. Add half of the chocolate chips to the mixture, blend to break into smaller pieces.
4. Pour mixture into a tin - lined with parchment paper.
5. Add the remaining chocolate chips on top.
6. Place in the freezer overnight.
7. Let thaw for about 30 mins before scooping and serving.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor.
2. Pulse ingredients together until you get a sticky consistency.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Form burger sized patties on the parchment paper (don't worry if it seems a little runny, you can use a spoon to form your patties, they will hold together once their baked.)
5. Bake in the oven for 15 mins, then take them out and flip.
6. Bake on the other side for another 10 mins.
7. Serve on a bun along with you'r favorite condiments!
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes