2 zucchinis, spiralized
1 cup tomato sauce (I used Bove's roasted garlic)
1 1/2 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup water (to start)
1 lemon, juiced
1 rib celery (one stick)
1/2 tsp garlic powder (or 1 small clove)
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp italian seasoning
1. Spiralize zucchini, set aside.
2. Combine all cream sauce ingredients into a small blender.
3. Blend until creamy (adding small amounts of water if needed to help blend.)
4. Pour cream sauce and tomato sauce into a small pot. Mix to combine.
5. Warm sauce over low-medium heat until warmed up. checking frequently.
***Do not overheat or overcook the sauce. It will harden.
6. Once the sauce is warm, pour over zoodles and enjoy!!!
** Store zoodles and sauce separately, otherwise the zoodles will get soggy.
1 frozen banana, sliced
1 room temperature banana
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk ( using more if needed to blend)
1 date, pitted
1 1/2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
Toppings I used:
1. Combine everything into a high speed blender.
2. Blend until creamy.
3. Pour into a bowl.
4. Layer with your favorite toppings.
***If you prefer more of an ice cream texture, use 2 frozen bananas. :)
8 oz. brown rice pasta (or other gluten free pasta)
2 Stalks of celery, sliced
1 cup frozen peas, thawed
1/2 white onion, diced
1 Tbsp dill
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp maple syrup
1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp yellow mustard
juice of half a lemon
1/2 cup +2 Tbsp Vegan mayo --I recommend this brand- Sir Kensington's
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water. Set aside.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Add cold pasta and combine everything until macaroni is evenly covered.
1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen pineapple
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup coconut milk (more if needed to blend)
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp turmeric
1. Combine everything into a high- speed blender.
2. Blend until smooth. If its to thick, slowly add more coconut milk until you get the desired consistency.
1 cup coconut or almond milk
1 pitted date
1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
2 Tbsp walnuts
1 Tbsp hemp seeds
1/2 tsp cinnamon
4-5 ice cubes
1. Put all ingredients into a high speed blender.
2. Blend until smooth!
3. Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy banana bread, but without the bread ;)
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.