1. Wash and cut potatoes in half or in fourths.
2. Steam potatoes for 10-15 mins. until they are tender when pierced with a fork.
3. Allow potatoes to cool.
4. Add potatoes to a large mixing bowl along with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
6. Allow to chill in the fridge until cooled. Serve.
Perfect to make for a summer cookout or potluck!
Make it Oil-Free!
-Just swap out the Sir Kensington's vegan mayo with this oil free mayo recipe!
1. Blend until creamy.
1. Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
2. Mix well to combine.
3. Serve or chill in the fridge for a few hours for a cold salad.
**Great to add as a side, in a buddha bowl, to a wrap, or just by itself!
1. Preheat oven to 380 degrees
2. Slice each potato in half and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cut side up.
3. Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool.
4. Once the potatoes have cooled, carefully scoop out the middles.
5. In a large bowl combine the centers of the potatoes and the rest of the ingredients, except the paprika.
6. Blend everything together with an immersion blender or food processor until creamy.
7.Using a pastry bag, (or zip lock baggy), fill hollowed out potatoes with the chickpea mixture.
8. Top with paprika and serve.
All Breakfast Chia Pudding Coffee Desserts Digestion Gift Guide Gut Health Healthy Podcast Immune System Latte Lifestyle Marinara Sauce Miyoko's Cheese Review Oil Free Oil-Free Dressing Podcast Superfoods Tacos Traci Wolfe Vegan Cheese Weight Loss Recipes