1 cup brown rice
1 red pepper, cut lengthwise
2 medium carrots or 3 small ones, peeled and cut lengthwise
2 cups frozen broccoli
1 1/2 cup frozen peas
3 Tbs gluten free tamari sauce or Bragg's liquid aminos
1/2 tsp parsley
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 Tbsp ginger powder
1 1/2 Tbsp cashew cream
Tbsp of oil or vegtable broth to saute
sesame seeds for topping
1. Cook brown rice according to instructions. Set aside.
2. While rice is cooking, chop carrots and peppers. Set peppers aside.
3. Boil carrots, peas, and broccoli for 4 to 5 minutes, until carrots are still a little crunchy but softer. Drain.
4. In a large pan add carrots, peppers, broccoli, peas, with oil or vegtable broth. Add more as needed.
5. Saute 3-5 mins. Add brown rice, tamari (or liquid aminos),and spices. cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Mix in cashew cream.
7. Serve and top with sesame seeds.